Friday, February 11, 2011

Thoughts on Ch. 1-5 lord of the flies

After reading chapter 1-5 I think author William Golding's has some interesting things to say about the human race. He describes his feelings about our species in his book "Lord of the Flies". I believe he feels that if there were no rules or laws in our world, that there would be complete pandemonium and that the murder rate would go through the roof. I also believe that he thinks that people cannot get along and work together. I agree with Mr. Golding that if there were no rules this world would be chaos. But I fully disagree with him on his feeling on how people can't work together.  My main reason why i disagree is because people work together on every day bases. For example, sports teams. A quarter back and his receiver have to work together to get the ball in the end zone to score. There are many more example that prove that people can work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment